Tattoos
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Bloggers meet at the Field Office

Photobucket
Last night I hurried from my blogging perch and threw on some decent clothing to attend the bloggers meet at The Field Office in Barrak street off Harrington. The event invited all local bloggers to attend and make nice with each other further proving that we are a new industry that can be a family. I have realized that we are all the founders of this Cape Town blog world and we may as well support each other because who knows where the next step takes us.

I met so many wonderful people that I have either corresponded with or followed on one social network or another. Beatnik Bazaar (Thaya) and I chatted for quite some time and this is after more than a year of reading her blog. I didn't take too many pictures because it's obvious the whole gang would be doing the same thing but here are a few from last nights successful blog-meet.

Robyn Cooke got the damn Le Creuset pot I wanted and the pretty blonde all the way at the bottom nabbed the side table I had my eye on for the raffle. Great fun and I look forward to meeting more of the local bloggers in the future!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 
Tattoo Designs
Tattoo Designs