Tattoos
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Friday, December 3, 2010

PUMA SOCIAL CLUB CAPE TOWN

Photobucket

On December 1st the cool kids of Cape Town attended the opening night/invite only launch of The Puma Social Club as well as the launch of their Puma Creative Factory. The event will take place until tomorrow night and offers a variety of DJs and activities which include ping-pong tables, Puma design stations and a photo-booth.  After an hour so of mingling, doors opened to reveal a room with tables outlining it. On each table lay two pairs of shoes designed by a variety of different creatives. Lindiwe Suttle, Brad Armitage (Makethman), Cindy Poole (The Summit) and Jack Parow were among the collaborators. I took my friend Kelly with and through the course of the night made a whole bunch of new ones.
Photobucket
Lindiwe Suttle and I must have subconsciously planned to coordinate looks. She is such a delightful, talented lady and also very, very humble. She was telling me about her plans which among other places will take her to Germany quite soon. I just love artists who are just a little bit different, her album should be very exciting. Her dress was designed by Lara Klawikowski (you may recall the condom dress).
Photobucket
Can we just take a minute to talk about Chanel Iman Meghan here? I'm not 100% sure if she is or is not a model but it's safe to say she has major potential. I just loved everything about her (so did all the other boys and girls), she had quite the presence. Just take a look at how she holds her beer? I love it!
I took a walk around the room and bumped into Jack Parow later who designed those fantastic gold high-tops. I suppose if you're going to go gold you go all-gold.
Photobucket
Later on our very own South African rapper Jack Parow entertained us with a mini-concert. Of course that long flat cap of his made it's way on to stage with him. The event started to draw to a close around 11pm which is when I left. I later heard the party went on for some hours longer and many a name was thrown away. It was a fantastic event that could not have been better organized. They even provided guests with vouchers to buy Burgers in the side alley, needless to say they were well used.
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 
Tattoo Designs
Tattoo Designs