Tattoos
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Friday, December 17, 2010

FRIDAY FASHION FACE-OFF feat. ANNE HATHAWAY DAVID BECKHAM

Photobucket

ANNE HATHAWAY
Robyn: So the Princess Diaries is hosting everything right now it seems. And something as illustrious as the Nobel Peace Prize concert it just the latest. So here Anne is in J.Mendel black shimmer. It is pretty classic and a bit sexy. And she looks really pretty. I’m just not sure that she is really a credible choice so that bothers me a bit. What do you think Marco?
Marco: Well, she has taken on more serious roles since the Princess Diaries, thankfully. To me it makes sense. I have always believed her to be one of the relatable and intelligent starlets in Hollywood and have enjoyed every one of her red-carpet looks. Not only because she is always ravishing but because she exudes class at the same time. Plus she has a bigger smile than anyone in Hollywood. Even Cameron. Thumbs up for this one.

DAVID BECKHAM
Marco: I have an incredibly supportive and loving father so when I saw this picture I knew it had to be my pick of the week. I appreciate a father who gets involved. David took his son to the Sun military awards in London and dressed him all up in Brooks Brothers. I must say the pair look rather dashing. Davids overcoat has a superb fit. Still all that said, what is going on with the middle path there, Becks?
Robyn: Ah, no fair! You know I love all things Beckham and here is a double dose of the cute. I can even overlook the hair since you know it is just going to change again in a couple of weeks. I can't wait for next book club so I can ask Vicky what she thinks of it! Totally and utterly adorable for Becks big and small. Marco, you win this one.
Images thanks to Coco Perez and Just Jared



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 
Tattoo Designs
Tattoo Designs