Tattoos
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Ann Demeulemeester



Demeulemeester unveiled her newest collection today, in which lot's of dark gloomy colours and designs make the models look like they survived the war un-scathed. Again we see a strong influence with the Revolution, as well as more knee-length boots with a round toe.





In Cape Town I don't think I've ever seen a man in tall boots, but considering I've also never been able to locate any in stores it's no wonder. I'm seeing a lot of Wellingtons(gum-boots as we call them)on international streets but have yet to see it on a local front. As soon as it cools down here I plan on donning a pair myself.

Here are a few shots from her show:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Tattoo Designs
Tattoo Designs