Tattoos
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Have you met my new shoes?


As I type this my feet are in sweet pain from my new leather boots. I'm wearing them in quite comfortably mind you, but Paul Smith shoes have never been a problem for me. These beauties are called YORK, I'm so happy that I finally got my hands on a pair of these mainline boots.



Every guy should have at least one pair of good black and brown boots, and if you're lucky enough you can have an assortment of tips and heels too! I was in POLO in the waterfront today and in their window display they had a gorgeous pair of vintage riding boots I had hoped were for sale, sadly not. Maybe I need to be doing more thrift shopping! For now I need to sit down...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Tattoo Designs
Tattoo Designs