Tattoos
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Double Breasted Jackets

A while ago I missed the opportunity to own a grey cashmere double breasted jacket from Paul Smith. Horror stories of hungry moths scared me enough to put it back on the hanger for a short while longer and before I knew it, all that was left was the faint smell of pure luxury lingering in the air. Since then I have vowed to a) never listen to my friends opinions and b) buy something you want because not only is life too short, but next time you go for that item it's gone! I have worked in retail for many years and this statement is so true.




The Dbl Breasted has also re-appeared in suiting, even Tom Ford features it in his new range. With it's new stylised fit we don't have fear looking like Dick Tracy or similar. Everyone from Banana Republic to Diesel are in on the action.





With the Double Breasted Jacket having it's big return I thought it only appropriate to include this hilarious commercial that aired in South Africa for Nando's recently.


YOU MUST WATCH THIS! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Tattoo Designs
Tattoo Designs