Tattoos
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Boot Envy

Winter is a time when your boots get a chance to sniff the cold air once more. Of course for some of us, one pair of boots could never be enough, hence the reason all these designers still have jobs. A lot of European men are wearing them over their trousers, and another style is to casually roll them up to show the ankle down.Here are some that I want.

Zoom in to see these Amazing Helmut Lang Boots worn at a recent exhibit of his. I covet these beauties.


Marc Jacobs with a strong simple ankle boot for any occasion


Tom Ford stretching out to Equestrian wear.


These GORGEOUS boots are from Gucci! I would probably sell my Granny for a pair in my size




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Tattoo Designs
Tattoo Designs