Tattoos
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

How do you feel about...

White Jeans

I owned a pair years ago, granted I was a teenager who at one point thought three-quarter pants were cool. But now that I have come to understand fashion a little bit more (thank God), I have tried to be as open minded as possible about all trends. I bought a pair of skinny red jeans last year but never managed to wear them out the house (I have big strong legs, it just wasn't happening). So now my thoughts have veered off onto another coloured denim; white.

I personally quite like it, when worn correctly. One must be sensitive about how the whole look is put together. Here are a couple looks I pulled from my growing archive. Rock and Republic used white jeans in their latest show and I think it was rather nicely executed. Pairing it with black is definitely a great idea, what better contrast can you think of?





GQStyle offered these tips:

5. Bet on Black
White jeans never look better than when paired with black—be it a polo shirt or a V-neck sweater.

4. Get Your Footing
White sneakers work great with white jeans, as long as the sneaks have some detailing. Wear all-white tennis shoes and you’ll look like a male orderly.

3. Bring on the Sand
White jeans say summer. Bring a pair with you when you head to the beach for a week and wear them with everything from flip-flops to an unbuttoned shirt.

2. Lose the Belt
Do like most of the guys here and wear your white jeans without a belt for a lighter, leaner look. Just make sure the jeans fit well.

1. Pick the Right Coat
And go ahead and throw on a suit jacket or sport coat. But remember: If you want to maintain the clean, minimal look of the white jeans, opt for a jacket neutral in color and without a pattern.






There are so many different ways of making this look so have fun with it, and don't be afraid of wearing white jeans- especially in this day where fashion has no boundaries.

Please comment and let me know how you feel about white denims!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Tattoo Designs
Tattoo Designs