Tattoos
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Dsquared Fall 09

I wait for two things to come around every year, one is my birthday, naturally and the other... is for the newest Dsquared collection! I was introduced to the twins years ago when I first worked for Diesel (who were opposite D2) and have been in love with their designs ever since. Their designs seemed to embody the quirky fashion sense I had hoped to acquire. I got my first pair of their jeans in 2006 but shortly afterwards they closed down and I didn't get a chance to buy another pair!

I keep hearing stories about D2 coming back but who knows. What I do know is there is a market for them, perhaps they should consider buying smaller collections.

In this new season they used a lot of black and white as their base, adding only a few specks of colour here and there. A little safe perhaps? Either way I love this seasons use of vintage leather jackets and vests. I resist the urge to add them all but here are my favourite picks of the Fall 09 collection:










0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Tattoo Designs
Tattoo Designs