Tattoos
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Friday, March 13, 2009

Dolce and Gabanna Tan Leather Satchel

I heart D&G. I would happily be one of those people who endorse products and then are contractually obligated to wear only items from said designer. Like Missy Elliot, or did she just wear only Adidas? I digress. I would only wear D&G or Dsquared and be a happppy man. Seriously boys, if you're out there...

I stumbled upon this gorgeous, gorgeous bag which has my name written all over it. I've been carrying a black hold-all from Markhams for too long and need to upgrade pronto. If I'm carrying coffee and I fling it over my shoulder people (men) think it's a handbag.

I think I would look far more masculine with this bag:



YES PLEASE!

Available for 310GBP on my-wardrobe.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 
Tattoo Designs
Tattoo Designs