Tattoos
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Making it harder for the rest of us...


Robert Pattison:

Vampires. I guess the myth will never fail to quench our... thirst. There have been a few good-looking Vampires in Movie/tv history, because of course your Vampire could only be a tall and handsome creature of the night. Brad Pitt, David Boreanaz of Buffy Fame... Tom Cruise, James Martsens... and now the latest to join the ranks of oodled over male icons: Robert Pattison, who actually worries for his life for the hysteria can be quite overwhelming for the cast of hit movie and book Twilight. I'm currently reading said book out of curiosity. I tend to ignore Best Sellers until they're safely placed elsewhere in a book store... It happened with Harry Potter- I was in complete denial until I actually read them for myself. But I digress... this new Brit Sensation (who was coincidentally in Harry Potter and the Goblet of fire) has hit the big time with just one major role and seems his oddball looks and charisma will lend a hand in building a strong career in film. Just look at actor James McAvoy. Girls love the dirty Brit look! Add to that a great sense of grungy style and you have yourself a winner!

He does makes me wish I had his hair though... definitely.








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 
Tattoo Designs
Tattoo Designs