Tattoos
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Thursday, March 5, 2009

LONG STREET THRIFTING IN CAPE TOWN PART ONE

Mens Fashion in Cape Town is not exactly spilling off the sidewalks but there are certainly traces of it on Long Street. It's already famous for it's highly eclectic, mostly random night life but to me it will always be this place I wish I had my camera. Today I was smart enough to remember and was pleasantly surprised to bump into four young men in front of 'Journey' who looked pretty cool. As a group shot it's hard enough to find good style, and when I joked that they looked like a band it was met with a laugh. They were in fact a band. The Havoc Vultures, who as It turns out are pretty damn good.



If you peruse their Influences on their Myspace page it's pretty clear that they are different to your run of the mill 'Unsigned band'. It's only a pity I missed their gig last night! I look forward to seeing more of their style and hearing their music on the radio someday soon. That middle finger might look questionable but it's more like a Fuck You to conformity, a trait we like in both fashion and music.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 
Tattoo Designs
Tattoo Designs