Tattoos
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Joy Apparel Organic T-shirts!

I love it when someone comes up with an original and clever idea and runs with it. My dear, dear friend Jeff from Canada (isn't he handsome?) did just that when he came up with Joy Apparel.






I was thrilled to see a package waiting patiently for me when I got home last night. After a long day you can imagine the pick me up it was! I recognised it immediately. Jeff my friend, Thank You!



Select a portrait of someone you don’t know. Click on their thumbnail to read about them & to start building your shirt.



Customize your own T-shirt. All shirts are Sweatshop free and made from certified organic cotton or bamboo.



Wait for your marvelous Joy T-shirt to arrive in the mail. We ship our shirts all over the world.



Take a stand for Global Awarness: Wear your shirt and think about the person printed over your heart.



Upload your photo via the Participate link to have your photo drawn by hand and worn on the hearts of others!

Please visit this site and support a great initiative. We need more people like Jeff in the world. Better thoughts today mean better lives tomorrow!



And how perfect that I have something to wear for my St. Patty's day party!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 
Tattoo Designs
Tattoo Designs