Tattoos
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Snapshot!

I feel like a tosser for losing their names but I have been wanting to post these two for some time. In classic township style they have come to the city for the day wearing their 'Sunday' Best. Everything they're wearing is in pristine condition and worn proudly. What made me ask them for their picture was the colouring of their outfits. Note the light pinks and blue used to combine with the beige tones and the hats! Light trousers and dark jacket, or light trousers and baby blue blazer. The structure is quite common in their culture but these two seemed to understand it better. I quite enjoyed seeing the man on the left advising his friend on their next pose. Great stuff boys.






It reminded me so much of Paul Smith's Spring 2008 collection where he dressed his models in opposing prints and colours but made it work. He is, after all known for doing that. And although these prints are darker I still think it applies.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 
Tattoo Designs
Tattoo Designs