Tattoos
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Friday, October 1, 2010

FRIDAY FASHION FACE-OFF feat. Dominic Cooper and Isabela Lucas

Photobucket

ISABELA LUCAS
ROBYN: I'm having a mustard kind of week. Loving all outfits in this challenging hue. And this 70s style dress is bang on the money. I also love that it is styled with the gold plaited belt and flats. Perfect for supporting a cause. And the lippy is good too. I just wish I knew who she was... Any ideas?


MARCOAustralian actress, Robyn. "Home and Away" to be precise and now she has done just that and fled for the Glitzy lights of Hollywood. That look reminds me of a young Brooke Shields in 'Blue Lagoon'. That dress, the hair, all lovely. Lovelier so because although she is going after Hollywood she isn't going the Boobs and Blonde route.

DOMINIC COOPER
ROBYNI used to work with a guy called Graeme in the U.K and old Dom here reminds me of him. Slim fits, classic Mod styling and a twinkle in the eye. Sir Paul Smith has taught them well. But Graeme would have had a buttoned-up cardigan on under that jacket and been all the better for it.


MARCOEven though his red carpet poses remind me of a chameleon most of the time, I do however enjoy his style. While I wasn't able to confirm if the suit was Versace or Boss, we can look at what we do know: Sleek, tailored to his size with just the right amount of detail on the tie. British boys proving once again how it's done.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 
Tattoo Designs
Tattoo Designs