Tattoos
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Friday, October 22, 2010

FRIDAY FASHION FACE-OFF feat. MINNIE DRIVER & ANDREW GARFIELD

Photobucket



MINNIE DRIVER

ROBYN: I must be honest. My affection for the Minster has flip flopped terribly over the years. Until I sort-of forgot about her. But what a great way to jog my pathetically old memory - a turquoise Marchesa Grecian draped gown. Love the neck-piece detailing. And the soft silk. And the weird belty things. It just all works together. Lovely.

MARCO: Ooh yes, I remember her. Wasn't she on Will & Grace? This dress is fantastic and that shade of blue is electric against the red carpet. But not convinced of the hair. Is it cropped or are those dangly bits? Pleased that she kept the accessories simple. Good way to remind people you're still around, lady!

ANDREW GARFIELD
MARCO: He looks a little, okay a lot like a Burberry model but that is all the more reason to love this guy. He's British and stylish, a great young actor and he's Spiderman! Those Blue soled shoes would be a great addition to any look if you don't have broody eyes and hair that swoops. 

ROBYN: This is a chap with HAIR. I mean, it goes out there and makes a statement all of its own. It is a wondrous spectacle. But also I like how he has played with tones in the deeper end of the spectrum (greys, black, brown), without trying to be matchy-matchy. I do so like that in a style. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 
Tattoo Designs
Tattoo Designs