Tattoos
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Friday, October 22, 2010

MAN OF THE CLOTH TURNS 2

Photobucket

As you may recall, I won this prize at the Fornarina launch that would have me and 25 of my guests enjoying a whisky tasting. When planning this little event started I realized it coincided with the 2nd Anniversary of this blog. Of course this then made me think it would be the perfect occasion to assemble some of my people and make a night of it.

Located at the luxurious 15 on Orange hotel, Brandhouse set up all the treats and the array of whisky we were about to taste, while the (please excuse me when I steal their slogan) mucking afazing Daniella of Charly’s Bakery provided the cake!

Photobucket
My lovely guests, which include Model Minute interviewee Warren McAslan, Kelly Gray of Burberry and Ian Martin of New Media publishing enjoyed the whisky while some of the less stout drinkers got to learn the fascinating history behind it.


It was a lovely occasion and I am grateful to have passed this, the second year in my blogs existence. I extend my genuine thanks and appreciation to my old and new readers for their continued support as well as Jody from Brandhouse and Daniella from Charley's Bakery.
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 
Tattoo Designs
Tattoo Designs