Tattoos
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Friday, October 29, 2010

Red Carpet Round-up

Photobucket
I am seriously coveting this beautiful jacket. One buttoned, Slim two-toned lapel, relaxed white shirt opened to reveal a single piece of jewelry. Fantastic look. Perhaps the only worrying detail is I'm sure he's wearing silver nail polish?
Photobucket
Don't quote me on this, but I would bet money on the fact that Robert is wearing Lanvin. All the usual suspects are there, high-tops, tinted lenses and a three piece suit. I'm a little bored with Susan's look but I suppose it was inevitable that a man outdress his wife at some point.
Photobucket
I like the look of a clean cut man. Anderson Cooper doesn't do flashy or eccentric, which is 100%. Instead he goes with what he knows, and what works, like this great fitting suit!
Photobucket
Ah Mark Ruffalo! At the 54th BFI London Film Festival the actor walked the red carpet in his favorite choice: Neil Barrett. This slightly unstructured blue suit is a great colour for him and I love the creased fabric. This is how couples should walk the red-carpet from now on!
Photobucket
Bearded, deranged and murderous, romantic and scruffy. Anything works for Mr. Cruz Javier Bardem. He's not a fashionisto which makes it all the better that he kept it simple. And he looks healthy and fresh-faced. It's the perfect accessory. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 
Tattoo Designs
Tattoo Designs