Tattoos
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Friday, October 29, 2010

FRIDAY FASHION FACE-OFF feat. HALLE BERRY & JAKE GYLLENHAAL

Photobucket

JAKE GYLLENHAAL
Marco: He has the makings of someone to loathe. You know, charm, good looks, talent and the perfect beard. I should be jealous of him but alas am too busy taking cues from you Robyn, by imagining our bro-dates wherein I am doing something outdoorsy. But before that may I just commend Jake on his effortless and relaxed styling. I actually prefer it sans accessory. Modern fit, great shoes and no fuss. Easy enough to follow, eh boys?
Robyn: Sooooo, Jake and Taylor, eh? Why does that make me feel a teeny tiny bit grubby? So in a week where JAYLOR sightings seem to keep coming, you post a picture of Jake and ask me to comment on his style. Blonde, perchance? Oh, you mean the clothes. Well, he looks jolly nice in his suit. Sleek and simple. I like it.
HALLE BERRY
Robyn: Now this is the cat-woman style we know and love. YSL red silk asymmetric drapery. You absolutely can not fault it. As I said on my blog last week, she is an alien life form, such is her perfection. Done.
Marco: Is it possible that she looks more beautiful now than when she donned this look the first time? I prefer the darker hair too, it's a mature version of her former self without making it look any less sexy. 'Meow' if there ever was a reason to say it. She really is knocking them back these days with her outfits. Gold dress anyone? Yes okay, i'll go see your movie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 
Tattoo Designs
Tattoo Designs