Tattoos
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

When Steve interviewed Ryan

Photobucket
With stellar acting chops and a long list of successful movies, you would be forgiven to assume that Ryan Gosling would be recognized on the street. But in a new interview by Steve Carell, for Interview magazine, 'The Notebook' actor confessed he is more often confused for Ryan Reynolds.


"I get that a lot. I do think it's because we're both Canadian," he told Interview magazine.

"I can't tell you how many times people go, 'Are you Ryan?' And I go, 'Yeah.' And they say, 'Can I get a picture?' Then they take the picture and realise, in that moment, that I'm not Ryan Reynolds. I can see the disappointment in their faces."

Photobucket

STEVE CARELL: This is so intimate.
RYAN GOSLING: [whispers] Steve.
CARELL: [whispers] Ryan.
GOSLING: Thanks so much for doing this. You know, I don’t know if I’ve ever actually felt compelled to tell the truth in an interview. But now that it’s you doing the interviewing, I feel like I can’t make stuff up, because you’re a truth-seeker.
CARELL: I would actually like to begin this by saying that I want you to lie to me. If you feel uncomfortable at any point during this interview, please make up a story that has no bearing on your actual life. That’s what I do, and it seems to work well.
Photobucket

Jacket: Burberry Prorsum, Sweater and Tank: by Dolce & Gabbana

You can find the rest of the interview by clicking here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 
Tattoo Designs
Tattoo Designs